Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study – Accenture Report
In an ever-changing digital landscape, it is vital to keep pace with the impact of cyber trends. In the Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study, Accenture and Ponemon Institute analyze the latest cost of cybercrime to help leaders better target investments and resources.
- Cyberattacks are evolving from the perspective of what they target, how they impact organizations and the changing methods of attack.
- This year, we quantify the growing cost of cybercrime by analyzing trends in malicious activities over time.
- We also reveal how improving cybersecurity protection can unlock economic value by reducing the cost of cybercrime and opening up new revenue opportunities.
- By understanding where they can gain value in their cybersecurity efforts, leaders can minimize the consequences—and even prevent—future attacks.
Posted on March 12, 2019
- Reinventing the Internet to Secure the Digital Economy
- AI Day 2019 – Unforgettable conference and inspirational workshops
- T-Tech 2019 Future Transport Conference
- Forrester Study: Security Through Simplicity
- Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study – Accenture Report
- Strength through Simplification: Taming Cyber Security Complexity in 2019