Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study – Accenture Report
In an ever-changing digital landscape, it is vital to keep pace with the impact of cyber trends. In the Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study, Accenture and Ponemon Institute analyze the latest cost of cybercrime to help leaders better target investments and resources.
- Cyberattacks are evolving from the perspective of what they target, how they impact organizations and the changing methods of attack.
- This year, we quantify the growing cost of cybercrime by analyzing trends in malicious activities over time.
- We also reveal how improving cybersecurity protection can unlock economic value by reducing the cost of cybercrime and opening up new revenue opportunities.
- By understanding where they can gain value in their cybersecurity efforts, leaders can minimize the consequences—and even prevent—future attacks.
Posted on March 12, 2019
- Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study – Accenture Report
- Strength through Simplification: Taming Cyber Security Complexity in 2019
- ‘Everyone is spying on everyone’ – Expert’s warning over increase in cyber attacks
- “Australia gains the top score on regulations supportive of AVs” according to KPMG
- Fusion’s response on reforming vocational education and training
- The next big thing has arrived – and it’s smarter than humans