Forrester Study: Security Through Simplicity
At Fusion we help our customers build and deliver simple, practical, scalable and yet measurable security capabilities.
Technology can make things overly complex. Even with the best of intentions, there can be too much of a good thing. In the world of cybersecurity, complexity has been a mainstay, but in recent years, it has grown beyond its breaking point and has become a liability for security practitioners.
Read this recent Forrester study, titled Security Through Simplicity (Dec. 2018) – commissioned by the Microsoft Security team. It clearly shows that digital transformation, while necessary for business success, compounds the complexity of an already tangled security threat landscape. However, the study also found a correlation between vendor consolidation and strategy modernization to reduce security complexity.
By surveying nearly 500 IT decision-makers, Forrester Consulting discovered that having many different security solutions in place for on-premises and cloud infrastructure reduces visibility and makes central management more difficult. In this commissioned thought leadership paper, Security Through Simplicity, you’ll see how reducing complexity by modernizing and consolidating your solutions can allow you to actually reap the benefits of your digital transformation.
Get your copy of the full study.
Posted on March 20, 2019
- AI Day 2019 – Unforgettable conference and inspirational workshops
- T-Tech 2019 Future Transport Conference
- Forrester Study: Security Through Simplicity
- Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study – Accenture Report
- Strength through Simplification: Taming Cyber Security Complexity in 2019
- ‘Everyone is spying on everyone’ – Expert’s warning over increase in cyber attacks