EMBARKING ON SECURE NETWORK JOURNEYS
Networks today must increasingly meet enterprise demands for highly scalable virtual networks, that support automation, open data, and advanced cyber-security embedded across all components.
Fusion provides a multi layered solution: Scalable and programmable, data aware, automated, secure – over an IP network.
Current State Network Challenges
FUSION’S LEARNING ON CURRENT STATE NETWORKS
Fusion Networks is achieving success with customers based on:
- Application centric networks: Measurement of network performance based on application viable
- Agility of support / removal of barriers: Responsive via service and incident management programme
- End-end visibility of stack improves performance: Visibility of application setup and operation improves operation
- Network segmentation improves reliability: Segmenting network supports a constantly changing environment
- Templated designs assist in scaling: They reduce cost and speed expansion of network
BUSINESS STRATEGY AND NETWORK DRIVERS
FUTURE STATE SECURE NETWORK CONFIGURATIONS
Fusion is building resilient and proactive security capabilities, based on a visibility, orchestration, automation and an identity-driven approach.
- Security: Cyber-security integrated across all components and projects from end-end
- Contain and Continue: Ability to contain impact of cyber events to a portion of network Open Data Supported: Expose the network without risking control of the network
- Efficiency of Operations: Defined patterns for connecting assets (devices) and actors (systems)
- Real-time Future Communications Needs Supported: Transition from central compute to edge compute
- No Barriers to Deployment: Enable technology services to be deployed anywhere and move with ease
- Transport Marketplace Facilitated: Enable controlled actor access to interact with assets in different ways for different reasons
KEY BENEFITS OF THE FUSION APPROACH
THE MULTI LAYERED SECURE MANAGED NETWORK