Fly high with Fusion. We’ve spent five years bringing together the best technologies to provide integrated experiences to our customers.
Intelligent Transport Service
Fusion has been at the forefront of developing and designing management services for intelligent transport and we now manage more than 1000 traffic related connections.
Around 25% of Fusion connections are used for two or more IP enabled devices on the same connection. As CTC and high bandwidth applications drive demand, Fusion has been at the forefront of using VDSL, UFB and wireless connections.
Fusion has developed various monitoring and management tools to support its in-house managed services team. Enhancements are now being driven out to customers to improve their operational efficiency. Fusion is working on various edge device intelligence tools to further enhance customers’ use of our transport-managed services.
Recent improvements and innovations to Fusion’s services are:
- Daily automated fault creation-based SCATs EVL files
- Automatic alerting of connectivity issues across all sites
- Live diagnostics of circuits, routers and connected edge device
- Eltima and SCATs cloud hosting and support services
- Simplified support web interface
- Improvements and innovations under development include utilisation statistics for each circuit and live diagnostics for historic comparison
IP Voice: Fusion’s Clarity Solution
Clarity is Fusion’s fully featured telephony system integrating desktop applications, presence, mobility, and unified communications with Microsoft Office, Exchange and Lync. Clarity also incorporates a sophisticated Contact Centre capability.
Clarity is hosted within Fusion’s 99.99% uptime data centre managed and supported by Fusion’s team. Clarity provides a single cell application and user interface, and an impressive set of features and integrations including:
- Range of existing integrated or new desk-based phones
- Feature rich desktop and mobile applications
- Single web-based administration application
- Managed inside Fusion’s carrier grade 99.99% Cloud environment
- US integration with UC Outlook, exchange Lync and Sales Force
- Conference bridge via phone or UC clients with scheduling facility
- Integrated video into UC and Clarity Portals
- Sophisticated Call Centre suite of tools
- Detailed reporting engine
- Follow me feature with IP and SIP soft phones, UC and Mobile clients
- Voice mail from any device and email
- Presence via voicemail, UC clients are automatically via MS Calendar
- Basic and Advanced consoles for agents and receptionists
- Mobility clients for iPhone, Android and Windows mobile