Local businesses focusing on outcomes rather than technology
Fusion Networks MD Andrew Gurr says Fusion sees this trend clearly with its clients where business is moving towards IT as a business focused service, with increasing scrutiny on value and cost.
He was responding to IDC New Zealand, (International Data Corporation) which says that firms are now looking for greater value in managed services contracts.
- IT jobs are emerging that never existed before but can employers keep up?
- 4 Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Help You Make More Sales
- Kiwis flirt with trouble through our love of public WiFi – here’s how VPNs can make us safer
- How Tech Can Ease Your [Summer] Travel
- A Solution to Hackers? More Hackers
- How to solve traffic jams – a Ted Talk