Local businesses focusing on outcomes rather than technology
Fusion Networks MD Andrew Gurr says Fusion sees this trend clearly with its clients where business is moving towards IT as a business focused service, with increasing scrutiny on value and cost.
He was responding to IDC New Zealand, (International Data Corporation) which says that firms are now looking for greater value in managed services contracts.
Posted on June 14, 2017
- Electric Scooters Are Causing Havoc. This Man Is Shrugging It Off.
- Public cloud spending skyrockets as SaaS shines
- “ITS – Quality of Life”, the 25th ITS World Congress is in Copenhagen this year
- NZ public transport poised for makeover with nationwide ticketing, contactless payment
- National tech competition for school students launches today
- Report of future skills for an intelligent transport systems environment in 2035