Local businesses focusing on outcomes rather than technology
Fusion Networks MD Andrew Gurr says Fusion sees this trend clearly with its clients where business is moving towards IT as a business focused service, with increasing scrutiny on value and cost.
He was responding to IDC New Zealand, (International Data Corporation) which says that firms are now looking for greater value in managed services contracts.
Posted on June 14, 2017
- LIFT OFF for Rocket Lab
- Baidu Sees Maps for Self-Driving Cars as Bigger Business Than Web Search
- Baidu Could Beat Google in Self-Driving Cars with a Totally Google Move
- Technology Predictions for 2018: The End of the Beginning
- Happy Christmas from Fusion!
- Where ‘Made in China’ Means Flying Cars and Automated Pharmacies