How to solve traffic jams – a Ted Talk
Ever considered when it comes to traffic management, how you can analyse how people think about their commutes and what can influence their travel decisions?
It’s an unfortunate reality in nearly every major city—road congestion, especially during rush hours. Transportation specialist Jonas Eliasson reveals how subtly nudging just a small percentage of drivers to stay off major roads can make traffic jams a thing of the past.
This talk was presented to a local audience at TEDxHelvetia, an independent event.
Posted on July 20, 2017
- LIFT OFF for Rocket Lab
- Baidu Sees Maps for Self-Driving Cars as Bigger Business Than Web Search
- Baidu Could Beat Google in Self-Driving Cars with a Totally Google Move
- Technology Predictions for 2018: The End of the Beginning
- Happy Christmas from Fusion!
- Where ‘Made in China’ Means Flying Cars and Automated Pharmacies