How to solve traffic jams – a Ted Talk
Ever considered when it comes to traffic management, how you can analyse how people think about their commutes and what can influence their travel decisions?
It’s an unfortunate reality in nearly every major city—road congestion, especially during rush hours. Transportation specialist Jonas Eliasson reveals how subtly nudging just a small percentage of drivers to stay off major roads can make traffic jams a thing of the past.
This talk was presented to a local audience at TEDxHelvetia, an independent event.
Posted on July 20, 2017
- 2018 Global Threat Intelligence Report from NTT Security
- Best security software: How 9 cutting-edge tools tackle today’s threats
- Facebook and Te Puia unveil new AR filter at Techweek
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern opens Techweek 18 … as a hologram
- How AI is helping business getting things done – Google Duplex Demo