How to solve traffic jams – a Ted Talk
Ever considered when it comes to traffic management, how you can analyse how people think about their commutes and what can influence their travel decisions?
It’s an unfortunate reality in nearly every major city—road congestion, especially during rush hours. Transportation specialist Jonas Eliasson reveals how subtly nudging just a small percentage of drivers to stay off major roads can make traffic jams a thing of the past.
This talk was presented to a local audience at TEDxHelvetia, an independent event.
- IT jobs are emerging that never existed before but can employers keep up?
- 4 Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Help You Make More Sales
- Kiwis flirt with trouble through our love of public WiFi – here’s how VPNs can make us safer
- How Tech Can Ease Your [Summer] Travel
- A Solution to Hackers? More Hackers
- How to solve traffic jams – a Ted Talk