Kiwis flirt with trouble through our love of public WiFi – here’s how VPNs can make us safer
Public WiFi is an irresistible concept. The internet is at your fingertips, often at no cost, and your banking, your work emails or your Facebook is just a tap away.
There are many reasons to be careful with using public WiFi, but we Kiwis are a little too lax about how we connect to the internet and our favourite social or business apps, even though VPNs could make them safer.
Posted on August 7, 2017
- LIFT OFF for Rocket Lab
- Baidu Sees Maps for Self-Driving Cars as Bigger Business Than Web Search
- Baidu Could Beat Google in Self-Driving Cars with a Totally Google Move
- Technology Predictions for 2018: The End of the Beginning
- Happy Christmas from Fusion!
- Where ‘Made in China’ Means Flying Cars and Automated Pharmacies