Kiwis flirt with trouble through our love of public WiFi – here’s how VPNs can make us safer
Public WiFi is an irresistible concept. The internet is at your fingertips, often at no cost, and your banking, your work emails or your Facebook is just a tap away.
There are many reasons to be careful with using public WiFi, but we Kiwis are a little too lax about how we connect to the internet and our favourite social or business apps, even though VPNs could make them safer.
Posted on August 7, 2017
- 2018 Global Threat Intelligence Report from NTT Security
- Best security software: How 9 cutting-edge tools tackle today’s threats
- Facebook and Te Puia unveil new AR filter at Techweek
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern opens Techweek 18 … as a hologram
- How AI is helping business getting things done – Google Duplex Demo