Moving into a digital learning environment is driving a huge changeup in student’s education performance
Fusion Networks runs regular surveys in the many schools around New Zealand where the company provides all the underlying support of IT infrastructure.
The Education Satisfaction Surveys check on the service Fusion engineers provide to the Schools.
“Coming into our school, Fusion Networks was able to help in every single aspect of getting our school fully digital, it’s been seamless process,” Nigel Davis, Principal Wesley Intermediate School, Auckland.
Posted on August 24, 2017
- 2018 Global Threat Intelligence Report from NTT Security
- Best security software: How 9 cutting-edge tools tackle today’s threats
- Facebook and Te Puia unveil new AR filter at Techweek
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern opens Techweek 18 … as a hologram
- How AI is helping business getting things done – Google Duplex Demo