Moving into a digital learning environment is driving a huge changeup in student’s education performance
Fusion Networks runs regular surveys in the many schools around New Zealand where the company provides all the underlying support of IT infrastructure.
The Education Satisfaction Surveys check on the service Fusion engineers provide to the Schools.
“Coming into our school, Fusion Networks was able to help in every single aspect of getting our school fully digital, it’s been seamless process,” Nigel Davis, Principal Wesley Intermediate School, Auckland.
Posted on August 24, 2017
- LIFT OFF for Rocket Lab
- Baidu Sees Maps for Self-Driving Cars as Bigger Business Than Web Search
- Baidu Could Beat Google in Self-Driving Cars with a Totally Google Move
- Technology Predictions for 2018: The End of the Beginning
- Happy Christmas from Fusion!
- Where ‘Made in China’ Means Flying Cars and Automated Pharmacies