What can NZ entrepreneurs offer VCs and how can they leverage investor relationships?
Venture capital investments provide commercialisation skills to New Zealand’s top scientists, technologies and entrepreneurs, thanks to the operating background and domain expertise of venture capital managers.
In 2016, there were 50 disclosed venture capital investments made in New Zealand at a value of $92.3million, significantly up from $62.5million in 2015.
Posted on August 24, 2017
- Special report: Avoiding setbacks in the intelligent automation race
- 2018 Will Bring Convergence of AI and Process Automation
- Beyond Productivity: The Human Side of the Digital Workplace Quantified
- Business advocacy group BusinessNZ welcomes micro-credentials
- Fusion applauds the launch of NZQA micro-credentials
- How smart is your city mobility?