What can NZ entrepreneurs offer VCs and how can they leverage investor relationships?
Venture capital investments provide commercialisation skills to New Zealand’s top scientists, technologies and entrepreneurs, thanks to the operating background and domain expertise of venture capital managers.
In 2016, there were 50 disclosed venture capital investments made in New Zealand at a value of $92.3million, significantly up from $62.5million in 2015.
Posted on August 24, 2017
- LIFT OFF for Rocket Lab
- Baidu Sees Maps for Self-Driving Cars as Bigger Business Than Web Search
- Baidu Could Beat Google in Self-Driving Cars with a Totally Google Move
- Technology Predictions for 2018: The End of the Beginning
- Happy Christmas from Fusion!
- Where ‘Made in China’ Means Flying Cars and Automated Pharmacies