What can NZ entrepreneurs offer VCs and how can they leverage investor relationships?
Venture capital investments provide commercialisation skills to New Zealand’s top scientists, technologies and entrepreneurs, thanks to the operating background and domain expertise of venture capital managers.
In 2016, there were 50 disclosed venture capital investments made in New Zealand at a value of $92.3million, significantly up from $62.5million in 2015.
Posted on August 24, 2017
- Electric Scooters Are Causing Havoc. This Man Is Shrugging It Off.
- Public cloud spending skyrockets as SaaS shines
- “ITS – Quality of Life”, the 25th ITS World Congress is in Copenhagen this year
- NZ public transport poised for makeover with nationwide ticketing, contactless payment
- National tech competition for school students launches today
- Report of future skills for an intelligent transport systems environment in 2035