Gartner’s top 10 tech trends for 2018
IT BRIEF NZ details Gartner’s top 10 strategic technology trends for 2018. Gartner defines a strategic technology trend as one with substantial disruptive potential that is beginning to break out of an emerging state into broader impact and use, or which are rapidly growing trends with a high degree of volatility reaching tipping points over the next five years.
“IT leaders must factor these technology trends into their innovation strategies or risk losing ground to those that do,” says David Cearley, vice president and Gartner fellow.
Posted on October 9, 2017
- Special report: Avoiding setbacks in the intelligent automation race
- 2018 Will Bring Convergence of AI and Process Automation
- Beyond Productivity: The Human Side of the Digital Workplace Quantified
- Business advocacy group BusinessNZ welcomes micro-credentials
- Fusion applauds the launch of NZQA micro-credentials
- How smart is your city mobility?