Gartner’s top 10 tech trends for 2018
IT BRIEF NZ details Gartner’s top 10 strategic technology trends for 2018. Gartner defines a strategic technology trend as one with substantial disruptive potential that is beginning to break out of an emerging state into broader impact and use, or which are rapidly growing trends with a high degree of volatility reaching tipping points over the next five years.
“IT leaders must factor these technology trends into their innovation strategies or risk losing ground to those that do,” says David Cearley, vice president and Gartner fellow.
Posted on October 9, 2017
- Electric Scooters Are Causing Havoc. This Man Is Shrugging It Off.
- Public cloud spending skyrockets as SaaS shines
- “ITS – Quality of Life”, the 25th ITS World Congress is in Copenhagen this year
- NZ public transport poised for makeover with nationwide ticketing, contactless payment
- National tech competition for school students launches today
- Report of future skills for an intelligent transport systems environment in 2035