Gartner’s top 10 tech trends for 2018
IT BRIEF NZ details Gartner’s top 10 strategic technology trends for 2018. Gartner defines a strategic technology trend as one with substantial disruptive potential that is beginning to break out of an emerging state into broader impact and use, or which are rapidly growing trends with a high degree of volatility reaching tipping points over the next five years.
“IT leaders must factor these technology trends into their innovation strategies or risk losing ground to those that do,” says David Cearley, vice president and Gartner fellow.
Posted on October 9, 2017
- LIFT OFF for Rocket Lab
- Baidu Sees Maps for Self-Driving Cars as Bigger Business Than Web Search
- Baidu Could Beat Google in Self-Driving Cars with a Totally Google Move
- Technology Predictions for 2018: The End of the Beginning
- Happy Christmas from Fusion!
- Where ‘Made in China’ Means Flying Cars and Automated Pharmacies