The latest in pushing the boundaries in tech services
With a number of large IT clients,#Acumen Republic was one of the first companies in New Zealand to recognise that utilising the Cloud would enable it to power up its tech and gain a competitive edge.
Fusion has managed Acumen’s total technology needs for nearly five years, including the Fusion Cloud, network, private WAN, internet, backups, and support of various apps.
Posted on December 5, 2017
- Air taxi trials possible in six years as tech company trials flying vehicle in Canterbury
- Driverless shuttles take to the tarmac as gridlock baffles city planners
- Last Chance for Earlybird T-Tech Tickets. 2 days of great speakers, networking & more!
- Uber’s Self-Driving Trucks Hit the Highway, but Not Local Roads
- Wrap your head around what’s driving intelligent transport systems (ITS)
- Our Coast to Coast Open Men’s team section monstered it, 5th in division and 17th overall!