Fresh tech solutions for one of New Zealand’s most recognised horticultural businesses
When it comes to providing IT, the LeaderBrand environment is very challenging: it’s a complex business with lots of moving parts.
LeaderBrand has just built and gone live a few months ago with a new $20m factory to provide the capacity required to handle the demand for bagged salads…..Keeping customers supplied with fresh produce on a daily basis is a demanding business and is something that the staff at LeaderBrand are very passionate about.
“As a business like LeaderBrand grows in size it is important to maintain the strengths of a culture built on deep industry knowledge and a passion for delivering customer satisfaction, whilst seeking out opportunities to automate processes and ensure that the management team maintain up-to-date visibility of the expanding operation. This is where IT and the injection of digital platforms will support LeaderBrand in delivering an industry leading experience across the supply chain and most importantly to the customers taking our produce home for themselves and their families….” – Matt Oakley, Head of IT at LeaderBrand
Posted on December 5, 2017
- Electric Scooters Are Causing Havoc. This Man Is Shrugging It Off.
- Public cloud spending skyrockets as SaaS shines
- “ITS – Quality of Life”, the 25th ITS World Congress is in Copenhagen this year
- NZ public transport poised for makeover with nationwide ticketing, contactless payment
- National tech competition for school students launches today
- Report of future skills for an intelligent transport systems environment in 2035