Last Chance for Earlybird T-Tech Tickets. 2 days of great speakers, networking & more!
The countdown is on. Have you booked your tickets for the T-Tech Transport Innovation Conference March 19/20 at The Pullman Hotel, Auckland? #ttechconf
Wrap your head around what’s driving intelligent transport systems (ITS)
What a great lineup of speakers beginning with Keynote speaker International Transport expert Greg Lindsay.
Greg is a senior fellow of NewCities Foundation, a non-profit organisation dedicated to making cities more inclusive, connected, healthy and vibrant. Greg has advised Samsung, Starbucks, Audi, Chrysler, Emaar, and Expo 2020, among many other organisations. He is co-author of Aerotropolis: The Way We’ll Live Next and at NewCities he led the work on “Now Arriving: A Connected Mobility Roadmap for Public Transport”.
Day one of T-Tech will feature international speakers sharing insights into the opportunities from advances in disruptive transport technologies and new solutions such as ride-sharing and Mobility as a Service.
The second day of T-Tech will focus on New Zealand’s response to these challenges and opportunities with presentations by those who are leading the response.
Organised by Intelligent Transport Systems New Zealand (ITSNZ), T-Tech will look at new transport technologies and emerging business models and how they will impact government, transport planning, urban design and communities.
Posted on March 7, 2018
- Air taxi trials possible in six years as tech company trials flying vehicle in Canterbury
- Driverless shuttles take to the tarmac as gridlock baffles city planners
- Last Chance for Earlybird T-Tech Tickets. 2 days of great speakers, networking & more!
- Uber’s Self-Driving Trucks Hit the Highway, but Not Local Roads
- Wrap your head around what’s driving intelligent transport systems (ITS)
- Our Coast to Coast Open Men’s team section monstered it, 5th in division and 17th overall!