Last Chance for Earlybird T-Tech Tickets. 2 days of great speakers, networking & more!
The countdown is on. Have you booked your tickets for the T-Tech Transport Innovation Conference March 19/20 at The Pullman Hotel, Auckland? #ttechconf
Wrap your head around what’s driving intelligent transport systems (ITS)
What a great lineup of speakers beginning with Keynote speaker International Transport expert Greg Lindsay.
Greg is a senior fellow of NewCities Foundation, a non-profit organisation dedicated to making cities more inclusive, connected, healthy and vibrant. Greg has advised Samsung, Starbucks, Audi, Chrysler, Emaar, and Expo 2020, among many other organisations. He is co-author of Aerotropolis: The Way We’ll Live Next and at NewCities he led the work on “Now Arriving: A Connected Mobility Roadmap for Public Transport”.
Day one of T-Tech will feature international speakers sharing insights into the opportunities from advances in disruptive transport technologies and new solutions such as ride-sharing and Mobility as a Service.
The second day of T-Tech will focus on New Zealand’s response to these challenges and opportunities with presentations by those who are leading the response.
Organised by Intelligent Transport Systems New Zealand (ITSNZ), T-Tech will look at new transport technologies and emerging business models and how they will impact government, transport planning, urban design and communities.
Posted on March 7, 2018
- The 7 forces that will change the way you work
- Kerry Topp This weekend’s Hackfest #TheBigShift #Voluntarily
- #Hackfest: Voluntari.ly working with experts to support innovative education in the classroom.
- Race Is On to Protect Data From Next Leap in Computers. And China Has the Lead.
- Hackfest. The Big Shift Education.
- PWC Digital Trust Insights Report 2018 – Building trust is a journey worth taking