10 Charts That Will Challenge Your Perspective Of IoT’s Growth
Realizing the Internet of Thing’s (IoT) potential to reduce costs and enable new business models needs to start with a platform perspective that includes app development and integration. IoT is one of the most-researched emerging markets globally, with a specific focus on how Cloud Services and APIs will enable a faster proliferation of applications and the marketplaces that offer them.
APIs will enable IoT projects to succeed faster and with greater accuracy by enabling more real-time integration points between systems. High-speed wireless networks are a key growth catalyst for IoT, which is why Samsung, Qualcomm, LG, Huawei, and Intel all are vying to establish product leadership with patents. These top five patent holders together control over 13,300 IoT patents today. The following ten charts provide insights into IoT’s explosive growth:
Posted on June 13, 2018
- Special report: Avoiding setbacks in the intelligent automation race
- 2018 Will Bring Convergence of AI and Process Automation
- Beyond Productivity: The Human Side of the Digital Workplace Quantified
- Business advocacy group BusinessNZ welcomes micro-credentials
- Fusion applauds the launch of NZQA micro-credentials
- How smart is your city mobility?