How smart is your city mobility?
Listed cities were measured against three core themes: performance and resilience, vision and leadership, and service and inclusion.
Cities best positioned for long-term success are those whose transport networks are efficient, propel innovation and coordination with stakeholders, and are accessible to all residents. For example, cities including Tokyo, Seoul, London, and Singapore rated high on the index for their use of innovative solutions, which enable better and more efficient movement of people.
Posted on August 1, 2018
- RFi Group Global Digital Banker Podcast on Cyber Security – the key risk areas not to be overlooked by banks
- All Access Hackathon announced by NZ Transport Agency
- Shaping 2030: The Truly Human era (Humanity 2.0)
- Attention Needed on Cyber Crime, Not Cyber Espionage
- IDC Forecasts Worldwide Spending on the Internet of Things to Reach $772 Billion in 2018
- Is New Zealand prepared for artificial intelligence on its roads and infrastructure?