How smart is your city mobility?
Listed cities were measured against three core themes: performance and resilience, vision and leadership, and service and inclusion.
Cities best positioned for long-term success are those whose transport networks are efficient, propel innovation and coordination with stakeholders, and are accessible to all residents. For example, cities including Tokyo, Seoul, London, and Singapore rated high on the index for their use of innovative solutions, which enable better and more efficient movement of people.
Posted on August 1, 2018
- “Australia gains the top score on regulations supportive of AVs” according to KPMG
- Fusion’s response on reforming vocational education and training
- The next big thing has arrived – and it’s smarter than humans
- Polytechnic mega-merger will take over apprentices and industry trainees
- Government announces an overhaul of the vocational education sector
- Open the digital floodgates, yet trust no one