How smart is your city mobility?
Listed cities were measured against three core themes: performance and resilience, vision and leadership, and service and inclusion.
Cities best positioned for long-term success are those whose transport networks are efficient, propel innovation and coordination with stakeholders, and are accessible to all residents. For example, cities including Tokyo, Seoul, London, and Singapore rated high on the index for their use of innovative solutions, which enable better and more efficient movement of people.
Posted on August 1, 2018
- Reinventing the Internet to Secure the Digital Economy
- AI Day 2019 – Unforgettable conference and inspirational workshops
- T-Tech 2019 Future Transport Conference
- Forrester Study: Security Through Simplicity
- Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study – Accenture Report
- Strength through Simplification: Taming Cyber Security Complexity in 2019