All Access Hackathon announced by NZ Transport Agency
The All Access Hackathon focuses on unleashing the potential of technology to create a more inclusive transport system. This digital innovation weekend will be held in Auckland from 21 to 23 September 2018.
Teams will be challenged to find innovative solutions to problems of transport access that affect individuals, society and the economy. NZ Transport Agency is seeking participants, mentors and partners.
Registrations are limited. Registrations close Friday 7 September, or when all participant spots are allocated.
“There are people and parts of New Zealand whose needs are not yet met by our current transport system, whether that is through geography, affordability, literacy, physical accessibility, and more. How can we use technology to bridge that gap to create a more accessible and inclusive transport system?
We’re looking for problem solvers, creatives, developers, analysts, behavioural experts, UX designers and anyone who wants to make a difference. Whatever your skill set, we’d love you to be a part of the All Access Hackathon.
Alongside transport data at your fingertips, the event will see local and international suppliers bringing the latest technology and insights for you to bring your solution to life.
After working all weekend, teams present their concepts and prototypes and a judging panel will award first, second and third place prizes. The real prize will be the connections and mutual opportunity to create change in our communities.” NZ Transport Agency
Posted on September 3, 2018
- RFi Group Global Digital Banker Podcast on Cyber Security – the key risk areas not to be overlooked by banks
- All Access Hackathon announced by NZ Transport Agency
- Shaping 2030: The Truly Human era (Humanity 2.0)
- Attention Needed on Cyber Crime, Not Cyber Espionage
- IDC Forecasts Worldwide Spending on the Internet of Things to Reach $772 Billion in 2018
- Is New Zealand prepared for artificial intelligence on its roads and infrastructure?