The key pillars of strong cybersecurity strategies
As organisations shift from legacy to new digital channels, cyber attacks are increasing in intensity and ferocity.
Cybercriminals are using sophisticated tools and techniques to exploit vulnerabilities detected. They use a variety of tactics to gain access to critical corporate assets and data.
These cybercriminals are using sophisticated attacks to steal anything from valuable intellectual property to sensitive, personally identifiable, and financial information. They invest the time and resources required to breach their target’s defences.
As such, a Cybersecurity Strategy is imperative for a mature security presence in order to improve the chances of surviving current and future cyberattacks. It should be built around the following pillars:
Read on in SecurityBrief New Zealand’s leading source of cyber security and threat news.
Posted on November 2, 2018
- The 7 forces that will change the way you work
- Kerry Topp This weekend’s Hackfest #TheBigShift #Voluntarily
- #Hackfest: Voluntari.ly working with experts to support innovative education in the classroom.
- Race Is On to Protect Data From Next Leap in Computers. And China Has the Lead.
- Hackfest. The Big Shift Education.
- PWC Digital Trust Insights Report 2018 – Building trust is a journey worth taking