The key pillars of strong cybersecurity strategies
As organisations shift from legacy to new digital channels, cyber attacks are increasing in intensity and ferocity.
Cybercriminals are using sophisticated tools and techniques to exploit vulnerabilities detected. They use a variety of tactics to gain access to critical corporate assets and data.
These cybercriminals are using sophisticated attacks to steal anything from valuable intellectual property to sensitive, personally identifiable, and financial information. They invest the time and resources required to breach their target’s defences.
As such, a Cybersecurity Strategy is imperative for a mature security presence in order to improve the chances of surviving current and future cyberattacks. It should be built around the following pillars:
Read on in SecurityBrief New Zealand’s leading source of cyber security and threat news.
Posted on November 2, 2018
- Reinventing the Internet to Secure the Digital Economy
- AI Day 2019 – Unforgettable conference and inspirational workshops
- T-Tech 2019 Future Transport Conference
- Forrester Study: Security Through Simplicity
- Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study – Accenture Report
- Strength through Simplification: Taming Cyber Security Complexity in 2019