2019 Fusion – MoE Technology Pathway Co-design Workshop
MoE Workshop at Tamaki College asks participants to scope a scalable pilot for enlightened learning for the future, with the tech sector first in line.
Participants debated what a high-quality, transformative education system could look like in New Zealand.
The Ministry of Education brought the diverse team around the desks at host Tamaki College, tasked with imagining and driving a scalable pilot for enlightened learning for the future, with the tech sector the first subject for focus.
Participants in the workshop brought different perspectives to the table; whether Tamaki College staff and students, Fusion’s team, Interns already in the Fusion programme and their Fusion mentors, and education experts from the Ministry.
Posted on December 12, 2018
- Reinventing the Internet to Secure the Digital Economy
- AI Day 2019 – Unforgettable conference and inspirational workshops
- T-Tech 2019 Future Transport Conference
- Forrester Study: Security Through Simplicity
- Ninth Annual Cost of Cybercrime Study – Accenture Report
- Strength through Simplification: Taming Cyber Security Complexity in 2019