2019 Fusion – MoE Technology Pathway Co-design Workshop
MoE Workshop at Tamaki College asks participants to scope a scalable pilot for enlightened learning for the future, with the tech sector first in line.
Participants debated what a high-quality, transformative education system could look like in New Zealand.
The Ministry of Education brought the diverse team around the desks at host Tamaki College, tasked with imagining and driving a scalable pilot for enlightened learning for the future, with the tech sector the first subject for focus.
Participants in the workshop brought different perspectives to the table; whether Tamaki College staff and students, Fusion’s team, Interns already in the Fusion programme and their Fusion mentors, and education experts from the Ministry.
Posted on December 12, 2018
- Devices That Will Invade Your Life in 2019 (and What’s Overhyped)
- Cyberattacks Skyrocketed in 2018. Are You Ready for 2019?
- What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team
- Top 5 Predictions for Federal IT in 2019
- The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data
- Are you tech ready for 2019?